We are a COVID-protected practice and we are committed to ensuring a safe environment for you and our staff.
The following steps are being taken to ensure your safety:
- Initial consultations and follow-up visits, whenever possible, are conducted virtually.
- Before your visit with the doctor, you will be given a COVID-19 screening survey and a non-contact temperature check. If either reveals concern for infection your visit will need to be rescheduled and a recommendation will be made for you to call your primary care provider.
- We encourage you to follow the current governmental guidelines in your area on stay at home, social distancing, hand sanitizing and use of masks or face coverings for two weeks before your appointment.
- We discourage companions during your visit. Visitors present only for transportation should wait off-site until contacted at the conclusion of the visit.
- Please wear a mask or face covering upon entering the facility and immediately sanitize your hands. Masks should be worn in the clinic whenever possible. If you present to the office without a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Maintain recommended social distance, including in the waiting room. You can wait outside or at a nearby shop if you like and we can call you when the doctor is ready to see you.
- Avoid touching magazines, or other shared paper materials, in the waiting area.
- Staff is monitored daily for COVID-related symptoms and temperature checks and intermittent antibody tests are performed.
- Staff wears the maximal PPE necessary and all surfaces in the exam room and office are wiped down frequently throughout the day.
- Prior to all surgical procedures, patients are tested for COVID-19 RNA according to New York State regulations.
- During all visits, an advanced air purifier is used in the exam room removing 99.95% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns from the air (COVID-19 has an estimated size of 0.12 microns).
- Please pay by credit card if at all possible to avoid handling cash and checks.
- Notify us if you become infected or symptomatic within the 14-days after your visit and contact your primary physician. While such an occurrence may be unrelated to our clinic, it would suggest that we review our policies and procedures and the status of the staff.
These are just some of the precautions that we are taking to keep you safe. We greatly appreciate your cooperation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our priority, first and foremost, is to keep you safe. Please let us know if you have any questions before your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.
The City Facial Plastics Team